Skip to main content

"For the Bullied and Beautiful...."


I shed a tear listening to his poem. If there was not profanity I would show this to my students. I think without having all the resources in the world that we can make an impact, maybe not to millions of kids but hundreds we see throughout our careers. By promoting and teaching students kindness and the wrongs of bullying in person and online. Some of us will join committees, start clubs, show videos, educate students on rights and wrongs of bullying but most importantly, we have to model kindness. Of course, if I had unlimited resources I would ensure every school in the world had the right tools to stop all bullying and educate our educators. Texas does not have laws in place for cyberbullying. That would be my first on my unlimited resource list. 

Comments